DS8611 NIB for sale

Daniel J. Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Wed Dec 8 15:16:20 AKST 2004

Tony,

Thank you for the interest.  I have had someone respond before you.  I think that the fair thing to do would be to give him a chance to send the money.  Like I said I do need the money quickly so I am giving him 24 hours.  If I dont recieve the money by then.   I will give you second optiont to buy.

Thank you,

Dan