For Sale: ZN Line Fashion RTF

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Dec 8 08:36:11 AKST 2004

This is a really good model. I have seen it person both inside and out. The model looks very good in the air. I know from my Fashion that this is an extremely good model. Rolls like nothing I have ever flown. Slow Rolls, 4pts are absolutely effortless. Best rolling model I have ever owned period.

This is a great price too for a Turn key model. Look at it this way. $1000 for a kit, $1500-2000 for the builder, and then all the servos, linkage, motor and pipe all setup and ready to go....

This is a really good deal for a top of the line pattern model.

Troy