PASS Scoring Software

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sun Dec 5 07:54:21 AKST 2004

Messagegene.maurice at comcast.net  NOT attbi.com  they are turning that one off

Ken, we've been trying to encourage use of Gene's program. The reason is that it uses a database to hold all the sequences and entrants.  Gene freely shares a copy of this database to D6ers so not only are all the sequences already entered, but most entrants are already pre-registered.  Since you are in OK, this may not be true the first time, but once you checkout the db, update it, and return it to Gene, then we will all benefit.

--Lance