spam blockers

Ted Sander tedsander at comcast.net
Sat Dec 4 04:44:28 AKST 2004

Or, in "Outlook" you can go the cheap way, and define rules that sort your
incoming mail into various folders (My NSRCA list mail goes to my NSRCA
folder, for example, based on finding "nscra" in the sender name).  Anyone
not meeting the defined rule or already in my address book goes to a spam
folder.  Those that are legit, get added to the address book after review.
NO chance of missed mail because of improper blocking.  Not great for a
business e-mail, since it mostly depends on you knowing ahead of time who
will be sending you mail.  Tony would probably still have a huge pile to
sort through...

But for those of us not in that situation, it's a cheap (free) thing to try.
Check your "help" section for your e-mail program on how to write rules.
For those using Outlook, I'll be glad to give a little more detail off
list...