information about thunder tiger 120 rx

Todd Schmidt tschmidt at classicnet.net
Fri Dec 3 16:47:13 AKST 2004

Francisco,

I tried one a few years back with limited success.  When it ran it was very
strong, but unfortunately different day, different run. The pump seemed to
have problems and needs to be cleaned after every flight session per TT
instructions. Also the header and pipe that comes with the engine is very
heavy at 11 or 12 ounces total.  The bearings went real fast and had to be
replaced too.  It didn't take to long before I went back to YS..

Todd Schmidt