Hoppers ... and I don't mean frogs

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Fri Dec 3 10:40:12 AKST 2004

Hi Karl,
That's the funny thing about this haydraulics stuff.
I don't doubt what you saw. The variables aren't all that well controlled.
You are running with suction/pipe pressure, right?
In my case, the Walbro pump on my alchohol converted 3-W 60 was taxed to provide enough fuel after the conversion from gasoline
(the needle was far open and insensitive) but I got a benefit with a considerable air bubble in the hopper, and none with it dead full.

Too long since we've seen each other,

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications