Video card to support new AFP Delux flight simulator

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Fri Dec 3 09:29:01 AKST 2004

Problems, Problems, problems.  I just bought a new Adobe program,
(Elements) for movie making.  I had easily exceeded all the listed
requirments as far as computer and peripherals, but the program wouldn't
run.  A visit to the "help" site, (help in this case being a real
oxymoron) told me that my motherboard was lacking something required
(SSE abbreviation, I believe) to run the program.  They (Adobe) had
stated it nowhere else.  You don't even learn about it until after the
purchase.  What a rip-off.  Stuff like that is what keeps me from
getting into the Great Planes Simulator.  Apparently there are a lot of
difficulties; for every person who is running the program directly after
installation, seems as if there are at least 5 who have to put Band-Aids
of one kind or another on their system, (graphics card, audio card, more
memory, etc. etc.) or, in extreme cases, buy a new computer.
Bill Glaze