Eighth Wonder

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 02:42:32 AKST 2004

Ha, Ha!! Coming from the VooDoo GuDu hisself. What is this world coming to.
Heh, heh!!!
 Ancients invented it; I only reported it. How DID they water their  gardens
up those rocks? Hmmmmm.
Perpetual motion? Nah only gravity. Cheaper'n electric?
EEEEvvvveeeeeerything is cheaper'nelectric.

In a message dated 12/2/2004 11:58:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,