OS 160FX setup

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Dec 2 17:02:43 AKST 2004

Since we're discussing fuel systems, Pascal's law, and other good things,
while trying to achieve a perfect engine run regardless of fuel level... Has
anyone tried a Uni-flow (2 clunk) setup in a pattern plane? I'd be very
interested in confirming some of my observations with the experience of some
of you guys. Dean or Dave???
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com