Macs Header

JonLowe at aol.com JonLowe at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 16:59:25 AKST 2004

In a message dated 12/2/2004 5:05:30 PM Central Standard Time,
vanputte at cox.net writes:
A fellow club member (here in northwest Florida) is looking for a Macs
2970 or 2971 header for a Super Tigre ST.90.  Apparently they aren't
being made any longer.  If anyone has one he's willing to part with,
please contact Steve Wiggin at swiggin682 at cox.net

BTW, Steve is using the ST .90 on a Black Horse Models Bravo 303.  I've
flown the airplane and am very impressed with its suitability as an
entry level Pattern airplane.  It's an ARF and is available for well
under $200.
I had Karl Mueller make up a custom wrap around header for my ST 90 in my
Quest.  Same price as the ones for the OS 1.60, around $47.

Are you selling the Bravos?  How does it compare to the Excelleron?

Jon Lowe