OS 160FX setup

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 08:02:08 AKST 2004

There's absolutely no trick to the topper tank arrangement Wayne has
referred to. It is simple set-up and works as well as any pump set-up on the  OS160
sport engine. I have been using a 16 oz over the cg (standard tank, not
bladder) and a 4 oz behind the firewall for several years in a 12 pounder.

The plumbing is simple as follows: pipe pressure to main tank vent; main
tank feed to topper tank vent; topper tank feed to carb.

MattK

In a message dated 12/2/2004 10:38:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,