Cap 232 for Sale

Daniel J. Hamlett d77hamlett at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 06:41:19 AKST 2004

I know that this is a little off topic.  I am trying to sell this plane so I can buy more pattern stuff :-)  I am selling a Stans Fiber Classic 102" Cap 232.  It has a glass fuse, foam sheeted glassed wings.  It will need a 100cc class engine & radio, smoke system included.  Has never been crashed.  Fly's great.  If interested I will send you pictures off line.

Use the following link to see the plane on RCU

http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemID=57710

$800.00 or best reasonable offer.  I live in Westfield MA.  Because of the size I will not ship the plane.  I will drive up to 300 miles or meet you half way if you live W/I 300 miles.  The price is negotiable.  Would be willing to trade.  Looking for a trailer to carry around 2 2M planes and all of the necessary support equipment.

Thank you,

Dan