YS info

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Aug 31 17:57:25 AKDT 2004

Thanks everyone! It looks like it's a round head .60 then. I want to use
this motor in an ARF "practice plane". I have a pipe for it too so it should
make good power if I get it tuned right. I'm told the YS regulator /
pressure system should work O.K. in an inverted installation. There's not
much room to move the tank and it's pretty far above the needle valve so I'm
hoping it all works out. I was originally planning on using one of my O.S.
long-strokes but I found the YS sitting around and decided to put it to
work.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---