Focus 1 Fuselage Problem

Vicenterc at comcast.net Vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Aug 31 08:16:15 AKDT 2004

I knew about the problem when I got my Focus I. I spread it the foam inside with west system epoxy (the mix that penetrates, I forgot the name now).  That was a good solution for me.  Probably there are better ideas out there.
Vicente Bortone

Hi guys, I have a Focus 1 and have a question about fixing the area directly behind the firewall on the Fuselage. I stored the plane inverted and found that I inadvertently was crushing the area between the firewall and canopy. Has anyone else ever run into this and how did you repair it? Any suggestions would be helpful. Joe Z.