Using check valve in YS 140DZ fuel system

Earl Haury ehaury at houston.rr.com
Mon Aug 30 15:30:17 AKDT 2004

Peter, et al

Guys - forget the paragraph regarding the check valve in the feed line. I
must have been in the sun too much at the Nederland contest over the
weekend. There is no obvious value to a YS check valve in the feed line.
Obviously, if install to block tank pressure flow - no fuel could flow to
the engine. I guess I could say that I was checking to see if anyone was
paying attention?

The inlet line stuff is valid and been used successfully.

Earl