JR's New 9303

Eddie Batchelor perkinsrx at centurytel.net
Mon Aug 30 15:19:01 AKDT 2004

After reading Troy's post I got curious & went to Horizon's website and did
a search since Troy was thoughtful enough to provide the id#  :-))
I found this :
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Shop/ByCategory/Product/Default.aspx?ProdID=JRP9
241**

Troy and thanks again for the help with my YS 110 earlier. You & Dean were
exaclty right -I had it too lean and it's ran great ever since. :-))

Eddie