OS 1.60 in a Temptation

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Aug 30 02:55:38 AKDT 2004

I can do a picture easily, but I just measured my spare setup....At the widest part, the outside edge of the bend is 2 and 7/16" from the center of the plug.  This widest part of the bend is 7/16" aft (front-to-back measurement) from the center of the plug, looking down onto the head from above.

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net