European Champion

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Sat Aug 28 12:34:39 AKDT 2004

Hey Jas,

I have been watching close and I have not seen the finals results. Roland
was ahead of CPLR after the Semi's but it was 3pts difference. And since all
scores get dropped for the finals it was still a tight race.

I have been looking on the official site for the results, but there may be
others. My French is not good but it looks like PL is saying that Roland is
going to be the next Champ...But the results shown there are from the Semi's
and not the finals.

I think the finals are going on now. Or just getting finished up today. They
have 10 pilots in the final as per the Rules. So it will be a long day of
flying for 4 rounds each pilot.

TN