YS Plug with Webra 1.45

Troy Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Fri Aug 27 21:58:07 AKDT 2004

If you installed them and tried to start the motor,  the motor could have metal floating in it. All it takes is turning over once against compression with alum in the chamber and it can damage the plug especially when the plug is hot.
I would look toward bearings and or piston-rod-stuff for metal debris.

The YS and OS plugs are both made by OS. They are the same plug. I think any difference in performance is perceived and not actual. Any plug might change mixture slightly...Especially in the 2 strokes where the mixture and setup becomes more critical.

TN