I/O diamond 8

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 27 17:09:10 AKDT 2004

 Joe
 I had it figured out I just think the description could be written better.Some of these manouvers are vaguely written,and dummy's like me have a hard time interpreting the thing,if it isn't spelled out. I have the same problem with our tech writers in  my company. They may understand what they are saying but no one else does.
Thanks.

Jim Ivey>