District 3 Championship

Emory Schroeter emorydmd at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 26 18:20:21 AKDT 2004

Hello,

I wanted to get out some information for the upcoming District 3 Championship. The contest will be held in Pensacola, FL on September 25th and 26th. I have a flyer posted on my club's website.....
http://flyinggriffins.org/D3Flyer/index.html

The Flyer has lots of information, including hotels, directions to the field and maps. Last year, we had our biggest D3 turnout with about 40 pilots. It was a fun event and I hope many of you plan to attend this year.

Also on that page, you will find a link to the Northwest Florida Modelers website (the club that is hosting the contest) and a link to Ed Hartley's website, where you can preregister for the event. I would encourage all of you who plan to attend to preregister. That will make our scorekeeper's job a little easier (thanks Cathy!).

If you have any questions, please send me an email.

Thanks, Emory Schroeter
emorydmd at earthlink.net