Cover photo for the K-Factor

Scott Pavlock F3AFlyer7 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 17:47:02 AKDT 2004

Cover photo for the K-FactorDerek, I took pictures of the winners in all four classes as they were lined up outside of the tent at the awards BBQ. Would make a great cover (all classes). The F3A pic is of the top five winners, Masters top seven, Advanced top seven and Inter. top five. I will have to send it to you by snail mail tomorrow (I lost the file on my computer).When finished if you could please send it back to me as it is now my only copy I have of my sons accomplishment at this years Nats. Hope it works for you.

                                                                                                                                             Mike Pavlock (Scott's father)