VP30 mounting, ARIA mount effcet on remote needle

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Thu Aug 26 02:24:42 AKDT 2004

The VP 30 has a 'nipple' for the crankcase pressure line.  There is also a "vent hole" that is on the other end, between the inlet/outlet fittings, adjacent to the adjuster screw.  The instructions state that the vent should be placed in some particular orientation, but I've found no differences in my setups.

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net