BDS Pattern Challenge

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 17:00:42 AKDT 2004

  Just a reminder the contest will go on as scheduled Sunday September 5 and
Monday September 6 at the Black Dirt Squadron field.  Your entry fee
includes lunch both days and dinner Sunday so please get in your pre-
registrations so I can order dinner. You can register from the NSRCA
district one web page or email me directly. Please  include your AMA, Class
and frequency. Also, let me know if you are bring your spouse, girlfriend,
mechanic, etc. Tell a friend and let me know so I am sure to have enough
food!

Anthony Romano

Anthonyr105 at hotmail.com