Chatham contest

Alan Hewson alan at countryworkshop.ca
Wed Aug 25 15:12:07 AKDT 2004

We had a great time at the Chatham contest this past weekend. Many thanks to
Brad and Joan Slaughter for making it happen.
We were very disappointed that we only had 10 (yes TEN) pilots registered.
We ran one flight line and everyone got in 6 flights. No planes in the corn
field. Only one minor bit of damage on one of the planes.....didn't even
miss a flight.
The weather was great (breezy on Sunday, but it did not stop anyone).

I agree with Xavier......Do whatever it takes to make it to the contests.
Alan Hewson