Nederland Texas Contest

BUDDYonRC at aol.com BUDDYonRC at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 13:27:37 AKDT 2004

Reminder and Info. Update.
The contest will be this weekend, Weather will be great, I  have already
counted the following numbers per class from pilots who  have contacted me and
said that they will attend.
FAI--------------7
Masters--------5
Advanced------5
Intermediate---6
Sportsman-----6
We still have room for more so if you want to enjoy a great  weekend of
flying come on down.
The weather man has predicted high temperatures in  the low ninety's and
low's in the low seventies. SSE wind 5 to 10 MPH and  no rain.
If possible contact me if you plan to attend if you haven't  already done so,
this will be a big help in making sure that we are well  prepared in advance
to provide all of the many requirements to show  you a great time.
A flyer and directions to the field are available on the club  website
_www.midcountyrc.com_ (http://www.midcountyrc.com)
The BudCo shop will be open Friday evening as usual to wind  down after your
trip down and a hard day of practice, refreshments will be  provided and we
will again feature the biggest lie of the night contest and a  great BS session.
Buddy Brammer C.D.
 (http://www.midcountyrc.com)