[SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Nederland Texas Contest Rescheduled

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at comcast.net
Sun Aug 22 20:47:56 AKDT 2004

Hi Buddy,
It's not looking good for my attendance.  I haven't missed a contest in our area in 2 years and now I may have to miss my second in a row.  Work is sending me to Munich and then to Shanghai.  It looks like I may be gone for a couple weeks.  I hope the contest goes well and I hope all is well between us.  I'm really trying to do the right thing and it can be tough.  Please look for my next KFactor column about the Nats and let me know if its on the right track.  Our friendship is important and one of the reasons I stay in this hobby.
--Lance