Zn-Line Alliance trimming question

Mark Hunt flyintexan at houston.rr.com
Sun Aug 22 16:00:41 AKDT 2004

I have a question regarding pitch mix with rudder.  If you mix some up with rudder, won't it appear when trying to wind/yaw correct when flying inverted?...causing the plane to drop the nose?

I wondered about stall turns also, but I guess the airspeed (nearly zero) would nullify any elevator deflection while using full rudder.

-mark