YS 1.40 Sport

Larry Caldwell aeroelec at fastdata.net
Fri Aug 20 14:22:39 AKDT 2004

Jerry,

I haven't run the 140 Sport, but Troys' response covered it.  I had a
discount coupon, 20 or 30% off list, but I did not use it.  Starting
from list price, I was able to get a 110 for less ordering thru a
dealer.  It may pay to check before you order.  Central Hobbies has a
price listed of $438.97 in their catalog.

Larry