May K-Factor

THERUPMAN at aol.com THERUPMAN at aol.com
Fri Aug 20 08:00:19 AKDT 2004

It sounds like there aren't as many savings as I first  thought.
However, if it costs so much, in a downward progressive way,  to print the
K-Factor, why not just print all the copies, but not send them to  whoever would
choose to get it electronically? That's got to save enough stamps  to at
least mail 'em to the guys in Canada and elsewhere that are having such  poor
postal service. Knowing Murphy and his law all too well, I imagine  there's
another Catch-22 lurking in this,too.
As for all the extra copies, give 'em , not send 'em, to IMAC,  CPLR, the
Nats, WRAM show, Toledo. Give 'em to the troops in Iraq and  Afghanistan.
Put me on the list.
Bob Ruppel
NSRCA 344
Nashville