Inverted motor

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Wed Aug 18 15:56:53 AKDT 2004

Guys,
 I had an idea for my inverted motor / tank placement problem. Has anyone
tried using a standard 2 line tank setup (carb. / muffler pressure) but with
a one-way (check) valve in the pressure line? These usually have a spring
that seats the valve so it requires a little pressure to open (i.e. higher
than atmospheric). This should stop the annoying siphoning problem but still
allow the muffler pressure to pressurize the tank as soon as the motor
starts. If anyone has tried this, let me know. It seems like it should work
but there's only one way to find out...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com

---