Trade for Pattern Plane

bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net bnbsouthwell at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 18 08:31:18 AKDT 2004

Hi Bill,

  I have a Carrera with a YS 1.40 and Hi-tech digitals. YS has been
rebuilt by performance specialties and includes a complete set of
overhaul parts to go with it. I am finishing up a touch up on the belly
paint and it will be ready to fly. It is a fantastic flying bird.  I
also have a Un built Rhapsody kit that I would throw in. It has carbon
gear and tube to go with it. I have other bits you might be interested
in.  I want to get back to flying gas again.

Regards
Bill Southwell
Iuka, MS