source for bearings?

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at comcast.net
Tue Aug 17 17:38:11 AKDT 2004

Ed,

I've purchased bearings from AFC before and just use their order form on the
web site. The bearings work great; I have them in 2 160's and haven't had to
replace them yet. Sorry, I do have to replace a set now, I had a crankshaft
break at the intake port Sunday and it destroyed the engine.

Gene Maurice

gene.maurice at comcast.net

Plano, TX

NSRCA 877