Apopka (FL) Contest

ORLANDO FRETS ojfrets at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 16 16:29:01 AKDT 2004

Attention all District who plan to attend the Tangerine contest in Apopka
Florida.
If you have not heard, the contest is a definite go. So start practicing.
We have some guys here are flying extremely well in Sportsman, Intermediate
and Advanced who would like the competition.

Below are the 3 most popular motels people have stayed in the past. I have
not been able to speak to a real live person due to our wonderful world of
computers. I'll try again tomorrow during the day to see if I can get
further information.

1) Best Western Altamonte
	150 Douglas Avenue
Altamonte Springs, Fl
407-860-8200

2) Howard Johnson Express Inn
1317 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Apopka, Fl
407-886-1010

3) Budget Motel
1647 S. Orange Blossom Trail
407-849-0730

The Ho Jo and the Budget Motel are close to flying field. The Best Western
is a little farther but still close.

You may go to website: WWW.RCACF.COM for location of flying field.
If anyone needs directions you may call me at home evenings (7:00 PM-9:00
PM) 407-296-4945
See you Saturday. Flying will most likely begin at 10:00 A.M.
We'll try to fly 6 rounds weather permitting.

ORLANDO FRETS
ojfrets at earthlink.net

http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm