Omaha contest

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 08:33:58 AKDT 2004

 Cool concept Ron. Guess I have 30 years left in me. I might even learn something new. Mike

Ron Van Putte <vanputte at cox.net> wrote:
On Aug 16, 2004, at 10:29 AM, mike mueller wrote:

>   Also it was a thrill for me to see CW Reed flying again. It's
> probably the 1st time I've seen him fly in 25 years. We shared some
> memories of the 1968 Nats that turns out was the 1st we both flew in.
> Your the best 80 year old flyer I've ever seen Charlie and Bobby
> Satalino says he still loves ya.

Charlie Reed is my hero. He's ten years older than me and I keep
telling him that I know I still have at least ten more years of flying
Pattern whenever I see or hear of him being at a contest. Keep going
Charlie.

Ron Van Putte

====================================# To be removed from this list, go to http://www.nsrca.org/discussionA.htm

http://mail.yahoo.com