Need a change of pace? - 35% Extra for sale

Ed Alt Ed_Alt at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 03:07:11 AKDT 2004

OK, so it's not a pattern bird, but I need to make room for this winter's building projects.  I'm selling my ready-to-fly Wildhare 35% Extra 330 with a DA-100 and stock mufflers with smoke injectors added, Slimline Showtime smoke system, Air Models 26x10-3 CF prop and TruTurn spinner.  JR 950 PCM-S receiver on channel 42, dual 6V 2700 mAh NiMh packs and dual heavy duty switches, 2 Hitec 5645MG servos on elevator, 5735MG on rudder and 4 Airtronics 94358 servos on ailerons, Futaba 3004 on throttle.  Aluminum rod pushrods and Nelson arms for ailerons, aluminum pushrods and Airwild servo arms on elevator, Nelson dual arm for rudder, DuBro heavy duty hardware on control surfaces.  This is in the original red & white color scheme from WildHare, with a little upgrade to their new fiberglass main landing gear.

Will sell the above, ready to fly for $2600.  Will consider parting it out, but prefer to
sell ready to go.  Can travel up to abut 2 hours from Northern NJ, but not willing to crate it
up and ship the airframe.

Thanks
Ed