Apopka (FL) Contest

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Sun Aug 15 17:33:02 AKDT 2004

Does anyone know the status of the Tangerine Pattern Classic contest
(Apopka, FL)?  Hurricane Charley must have battered that area pretty
bad and I assume that the contest will be postponed/cancelled.  I sent
an e-mail to Orlando Frets (the CD) an couple of days ago, but haven't
gotten a response.  I know that the people in that part of Florida
probably have more serious things to worry about, but there are several
of us here in northwest Florida who will attend if the contest is still
on.

Ron Van Putte