9C Module Problems

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Thu Aug 12 05:51:41 AKDT 2004

This doesn't have anything to do with electronics but you reminded me of a
little problem I had this week--After you been flying something for a
while--make sure you check that things--LIKE SERVOS--are still tight in
their mounts, or in this case, the mounts themselves had loosened up in the
foam.  I kept telling myself  that was a funny gust--that was a funny
gust--that was.......duh.

Richard