OS 160 muffler pressure

Karl G. Mueller kgamueller at rogers.com
Wed Aug 11 15:44:33 AKDT 2004

Rich,

That's the way I run my O.S.160FX. Pressure from the high point
of the pipe into the main tank, which is located just in front of the
wing tube. From the main tank into a small (2 to 4 oz.s) hopper or
header tank right behind the firewall. No pump or regulator needed.
Unlimited vertical (and I mean unlimited) and no sagging of the engine.

Karl G. Mueller
kgamueller at rogers.com