Omaha and the Vert. 8

Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com Jim_Woodward at beaerospace.com
Tue Aug 10 07:44:37 AKDT 2004

funny - but you could make your own detailed call sheet that has some
reminders on it for how to do certain maneuvers.
Jim W.

"Richard Strickland" <richard.s at allied-callaway.com>
Sent by: discussion-request at nsrca.org
08/10/2004 11:29 AM
Please respond to discussion

        To:     <discussion at nsrca.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Omaha and the Vert. 8

More practice and maybe tape a copy of these e-mails on my back at the
local contests?  Along with the Powerpoint depiction?

Richard