Omaha and the Vert. 8

Richard Strickland richard.s at allied-callaway.com
Tue Aug 10 07:11:10 AKDT 2004

OK--Hey Todd, how have you been scored?
                                                                Richard
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wayne Galligan
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 10:10 AM
  Subject: Re: Omaha and the Vert. 8

  I have seen Todd Blose do this well and the roll starts in the arc and continues through the apex at knife edge and into the down arc of the next loop.  Much like the loop with a full roll at the top only you have to change directions in the middle of the rolling segment.  Really  a neat looking maneuver when done this way.  Takes mucho rudder skills to do properly.

  Wayne G.