4 bladed prop suggestion

Bob Pastorello rcaerobob at cox.net
Mon Aug 9 14:57:09 AKDT 2004

Yes....Central, or Radio South - 15.5 x 12 - 4 blade;  Also Pyramid Hobbies in ALA stocks them.  Probably turning in the 7700-8000 rpm range, will brake like a parachute, and have a weird "spool up" plus bizarre almost-electric sound....but pretty impressive.  Also, not very fast; permits way better reactions.

Bob Pastorello
rcaerobob at cox.net
www.rcaerobats.net