Contest attendance?

jzeigenfus at comcast.net jzeigenfus at comcast.net
Mon Aug 9 08:46:25 AKDT 2004

Hi Terry, I had all good intentions to make the contest however, I had to work on Friday and Saturday evening. I even contemplated a commute but the 5 plus hours each way seemed over the top. The world is a busy place and it just isn't possible to do all of the things we would like to in the same time frame. All we can hope is that the people who put a lot of time and effort into the contests keep doing so. I know I will make every effort to get a contest when possible. JEZ