2005 masters rev knife edge

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 10:03:42 AKDT 2004

Ok, let me see if I can get this straight.

In the reverse knife edge, let's say the plane is traveling right to left. It rotates 90 deg to the left into knife edge flight, and holds with the canopy facing you.

NOW for teh reverse portion, does this mean that the plane must be rotated back to the RIGHT, going back through upright and ending with the bottom facing you? Or can it be rolled to the left again?

Also the 1/4-1/2-1/4 roll, I'm guessing all has to be in the same direction as well?

Thanks guys,
-Mike