Twin engine pattern

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 05:53:30 AKDT 2004

 I've seen an older plane called the Dualist that's a 60 sized patternlike twin but has anyone ever attempted a larger scale twin plane? I have an engineer friend that has this idea that an electric (outrunner) twin with counter rotating props would be worthwile experiment. I'd like to support his experiment but I'm pretty sceptical about it's possible merits. Can a twin plane fly like our current designs? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated from the vast knowledge you guys have. Thanks, Mike

http://mail.yahoo.com