New JR Receivers.

Michael Laggis fishgod at pobox.mtaonline.net
Fri Aug 6 22:19:22 AKDT 2004

Where did you see the info on the 9X?

Thanks
Michael Laggis
AKA Moose Boy
NSRCA 3618
http://www.alaskarc.org

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Steve Bennett
  To: discussion at nsrca.org
  Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 10:01 PM
  Subject: New JR Receivers.

  I see the JR 9X radio is finally making its debut here in the states. It comes with the new "R900S Spcm 9ch GOLD PIN" receiver. There is also a new 8ch Spcm & the "R1000DS Spcm 10ch
  Dual conversion".
  Does anyone have any info on the 9ch & 10ch receivers? I'm curious as to whether there are any improvements or if they're just repackaged/renamed R649 & R945 receivers. I was ready to buy a pair of 945's but will hold off till I learn more.
  Steve B.