OS 160 soft mount question

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Fri Aug 6 12:20:36 AKDT 2004

Yes, in the pattern community Hyde mounts could be considered the best option.  My personal recommendation is: do NOT hard mount the engine.  There are other options there, but the Hyde mount could be the best option for your particular situation.  Note: I am not sponsored by Mr. Hyde.
Vicente Bortone

Guys,
Please let me know how you are mounting this engine. I assume most are using Hyde mounts, please let me know which one. Is anyone hard mounting the engine? Anyone using any home made mounts?
Thanks, Rich