Sayre Contest

Ron & Nancy Lawrence ronnan57 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 14:53:21 AKDT 2004

Hi Joe and Scott, Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I had to find my contest flier.    Here are the directions copied off the back of the flier. If anyone needs any more information from the flier just email me and I will get right back to you.  Hope this helps.    See you all there,   Ron Lawrence

Directions to contest

The Blue Swan Airport is not far from I-86, old New York State Rt. 17, Exit 60,  Exit 60 is between Elmira, NY, and Binghamton NY.   Go south on Tr. 220 and take the first exit ramp to stop sign.    Turn right and proceed through intersection.   Airport is on the right.

NOTE:  the airport is no longer active and we will be using the center of the runway near the office and service building.

Watch for r/c signs starting at exit 60.