Webra 145

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 3 19:57:38 AKDT 2004

I notice from Boca's brochure the 145 uses a relatively
narrow bearing, 20x42x8, and suspect that some of the problems
with this engine may stem from not recognizing when the bearing needs replacement.The symptoms can be inconsistances, undependable idle, slight leakage from front
bearing, very slight noise when rotated and maybe others.
I also noticed this bearing is used on the ST1.4 S2300, 3cyl
Saito and Bully 1.2 and 1.45. You need to find a stainless,
sealed replacement.                     Nat Penton