Swallow and OS 90FSII pump

Chuck Hochhalter cshochhalter at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 3 17:18:36 AKDT 2004

HI there hank.  I am flying the swallow currently in sportsman with a
120 pumped OS and a 14X10 pump.  I would not go any smaller because of
the power needed more in intermediate if you plan to take it that far.
I would use a 110 ys if you had the opportunity, more power/weight ratio
and the pipe tunnel would work perfectly for you.

My swallow is available for sale as plane only, plane and motor, plane
artf and maybe charge and fuel.

I also have an extra kit a the house that I need to part with, $230 if
interested.  This is also only if logistically (is that a word)
possible. (no red underline, must be)

Chuck Hochhalter
Houston, TX

I will be in Lubbock this weekend also.